Everything you always wanted to know about Wills, Trusts, Probate, and Nursing Home & Asset Protection, but didn't know who to ask...
At this important workshop, we will discuss issues including:
- What are the 7 costly mistakes families make in their estate plans?
- PROBATE – what is it and why does everyone want to avoid it? (HINT: A Will guarantees Probate.)
- How do I ensure my children don’t waste or lose their inheritance?
- If I die first, and my spouse remarries, will my kids still get the money?
- Who is going to manage my assets if I become incapacitated?
- How can I protect my assets if I need Nursing Home or Long Term Care, which can cost $80,000 or more per year in South Carolina?
- Do I need my own estate plan? (HINT: Everyone has an estate plan; the only question is whether it will be YOUR plan or THE STATE'S plan.)
- Is it a mistake to put property in my children’s names?
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with an Attorney to answer your estate planning questions ($350 value).
Safety Protocols will be followed. Tables will be safely spaced and limited to no more than one person or party per table. Masks are required if you’re not vaccinated, except when eating.